EXIT PLANNING PROGRAM
The sale or transition of a business will likely be the single largest and most important financial transaction of a business owner’s life………and it’s level of success will impact the rest of their life in retirement.
Most business owners eventually sell for much less that what they think their business was truly worth. Often it’s a number of “potholes” that derail the valuation. Whether the goal is to transfer a family business to a family member or sell the company, the chance of a successful outcome is determined by a well thought out strategy and having sufficient time to execute.
You will be guided one-on-one by a Certified Coach to establish a strategic plan for the exiting of the business owner, whether that be a transfer of a family business to other family members or a sale to a third party buyer.
- Structure Your Company for Sale: Optimise your sale, asset and debt structure
- Risk Mitigation: Identify the risks in the transfer and a plan to mitigate them
- Value Drivers: Identify core value drivers and plan to optimise them
- What is your Business Really Worth? : Form a view of your business as a buyer would see it
- Effective Leadership and Management Team: Without a strong team, the value of the business, and the chance of ongoing success will be in question