INFLUENTIAL CONVERSATIONS ARE CRITICAL TO EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP……
Approaches to leadership are changing. Many organisations are realising that reliance on positional authority to get things done is less effective than using the power of influence. In addition, traditional pyramid organisational structures are giving way to more complex power arrangements, such as cross-functional teams and matrix organisational structures where positional authority plays a lesser role in getting things done.
Perhaps your organisation is going through a significant change and you want everyone on board with the new direction. Influence is like lubricant in a fine machine. It makes everything easier—with less friction and resistance.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to map networks of influence and identify key points of leverage.
- Four approaches to initiating change in others and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- The key to the influential mindset.
- Five major principles of influential conversations and the strategies that support them.
- A structure for conducting an influential conversation.
- The role of likeability in influence and how to be more likeable.
- How to plan an influential conversation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is designed specifically for organisational leaders interested in becoming more influential in their interactions with others.
The material is as suitable for senior leaders as it is for individuals assuming a leadership role for the first time
Take the next step
Complete the form below to arrange a FREE No Obligation Consultation
We collaborate with business owners like you who are serious about improving your company’s performance, productivity and profits.
We know how to help you design the future you want. Our proven strategies guarantee that you will achieve immediate, measurable results with a significant return on your investment.Find a Coach