FEEDBACK CONVERSATIONS ARE CRITICAL TO THE HEALTH OF ORGANISATIONS……
And yet conducting these types of interactions is one of the most challenging aspects of leadership.
Few leaders do it well and some do it hardly at all. In most organisations there is an urgent need for more feedback: feedback that recognises excellence, builds on potential, and addresses lack of performance. This one-day programme explores the full range of feedback conversations, including those with a positive, corrective and developmental focus.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- A simple and powerful formula for positive feedback that ensures
- A key for unlocking receptivity to corrective feedback.
- A model for corrective and developmental feedback that minimises resistance and maximises understanding.
- How to use feedback to initiate a coaching conversation.
- What to do when coaching is not an option.
- How to handle defensive reactions.
- How to receive difficult feedback.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is designed specifically for organisational leaders interested in positive, corrective, and developmental feedback.
The material is as suitable for senior leaders as it is for individuals assuming a leadership role for the first time.
Take the next step
Complete the form below to arrange a FREE No Obligation Consultation
We collaborate with business owners like you who are serious about improving your company’s performance, productivity and profits.
We know how to help you design the future you want. Our proven strategies guarantee that you will achieve immediate, measurable results with a significant return on your investment.Find a Coach